PDA

View Full Version : Taking the 2nd test for LP

ellijaymom
04-01-2011, 06:08 AM
and it seems so easy. I have GOT to be missing something. I am not asking for answers lol I promise you that. I have read about people failing the second part. I am scared that I am too confident and that I am truly missing something. For the people that took the test and passed it did you feel like it was easy? Or if you failed it were you feeling confident? I guess I am trying to gauge personal experiences.

stuart44107
04-01-2011, 09:28 PM
I failed the first part of the exam, Guess I was too confident. Boy was I shocked when I failed. I almost had it within my reach, and then it slipped away. Is there another way on retaking the test? Any pointers ? Any info would help.

SageOldWoman
04-02-2011, 05:08 AM
I passed and didn't think it was that hard, but it was VERY time consuming. I think a lot of people overthink it.

ellijaymom
04-02-2011, 05:13 AM
From what I understand it is impossible to retake the test. However, I bet you could apply to one of the others that do similar things.

You might be right about over thinking it. It is pretty straight forward and I found the first part much more difficult. I was more nervous too.

ellijaymom
04-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Well the test is now done. No going back. I will just have to wait until sometime Monday to find out the results.

ellijaymom
04-04-2011, 04:18 PM
yeah so I was too confident. I failed it. I sure would love to know where I went wrong. I realize they can't give individual results, and they really don't have to. It would be nice though considering how much time I spent on this. I am really gutted.

SageOldWoman
04-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear this. I know it is hard when you invest so much time and then don't pass. Maybe you can test with LB, if you haven't already.

ellijaymom
04-06-2011, 02:45 PM
They are allowing me to take it again. Lets hope I figure out where I went wrong.