WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Taking the 2nd test for LP

ellijaymom
04-01-2011, 06:08 AM
and it seems so easy. I have GOT to be missing something. I am not asking for answers lol I promise you that. I have read about people failing the second part. I am scared that I am too confident and that I am truly missing something. For the people that took the test and passed it did you feel like it was easy? Or if you failed it were you feeling confident? I guess I am trying to gauge personal experiences.

stuart44107
04-01-2011, 09:28 PM
I failed the first part of the exam, Guess I was too confident. Boy was I shocked when I failed. I almost had it within my reach, and then it slipped away. Is there another way on retaking the test? Any pointers ? Any info would help.

SageOldWoman
04-02-2011, 05:08 AM
I passed and didn't think it was that hard, but it was VERY time consuming. I think a lot of people overthink it.

ellijaymom
04-02-2011, 05:13 AM
From what I understand it is impossible to retake the test. However, I bet you could apply to one of the others that do similar things.

You might be right about over thinking it. It is pretty straight forward and I found the first part much more difficult. I was more nervous too.

ellijaymom
04-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Well the test is now done. No going back. I will just have to wait until sometime Monday to find out the results.

ellijaymom
04-04-2011, 04:18 PM
yeah so I was too confident. I failed it. I sure would love to know where I went wrong. I realize they can't give individual results, and they really don't have to. It would be nice though considering how much time I spent on this. I am really gutted.

SageOldWoman
04-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear this. I know it is hard when you invest so much time and then don't pass. Maybe you can test with LB, if you haven't already.

ellijaymom
04-06-2011, 02:45 PM
They are allowing me to take it again. Lets hope I figure out where I went wrong.