WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Teething Help/ideas

Amy Jacobs
03-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Okay ladies I used Hylands teething tablets on my other 3 kiddos and LOVED THEM. But now I cant get them since they weer recalled and the new batch has not been put out yet. My 4th little monkey is starting to teeth and I have tried baby orajel it makes her slobber and choke more often. What do you use?

Thanks ~Amy

jeskawest
03-24-2011, 07:35 AM
I also used the teething tabs until they were recalled. Then I started using Little Teethers teething gel (it's from the Little Remedies brand). That seems to really work, and it doesn't seem to cause problems.

Amy Jacobs
03-24-2011, 06:59 PM
thanks for the advice! I ordered some Hylands Chamomilla tablets and Hylands teething gel ;) we should be good to go now!