WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sheilabeela
03-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Since Thirty-One is having a recruitment freeze until August, I figured I would give Initials Inc. a shot. I am looking to start in the end of April. I was dissappointed to find nothing online about the minimum quotas to keep your partnership. Thirty-One has a quarterly (every three months) quota of $200 to stay active. The $200 dollars does not have to come from a single order, but can come from party orders, retail orders, or personal purchases. What are Initials Inc.quotas? Initials Inc.com mentioned commission was 25% of what is sold and 36% when you recruit, but recruit how many? One person, five, ten? It mentions something about Smart Start. What is that? I am excited to start this new business because there aren't too many Initials Inc. creative partners in my area. There is however an over abundance of Thirty-One reps in my area and it seems like everyone knows at least one person who sells it so this could be great for me! Thanks for your answers and comments!

MyBagsRock
03-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi ~ I'm so excited that you're planning on joining us...it is a fabulous company to be a part of! I'm more than happy to help answer your questions. The only requirement that Initials, Inc. has is that you do $250 in personal volume every 3 months (a Rolling Quarter) in order to remain an Active consultant. The $250 can come from any type of order...personal, individual or party orders. Yes, when you start out, you will earn 25% commission on your sales. As you grow in rank, you have the opportunity to earn up to 36% on your personal sales. I would be more than happy to email you a copy of our Career Plan if you'd like to take a look at it. Our Smart Start is an opportunity for you to earn FREE products, shopping sprees, etc. in your first 3 months of business...just by partying and/or recruiting. Again, I can email you a Smart Start flyer if you'd like...just let me know.

Please just let me know if you have any other questions - I would love to help you get started in your business, if you aren't already connected with another Creative Partner. This is an amazing opportunity, and a wonderful time for you to get started...business is BOOMING!!

kari :)

sheilabeela
03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks for you reply Kari. I sent you a message with my email address :)

MyBagsRock
03-29-2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks, Sheila - I just emailed you some information. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'd love to help you get started in your business!

:)

kristimyers72
08-02-2012, 09:21 AM
I would love to get more information about Initials, Inc, too!

I am currently a 31 consultant and LOVE the products, the home office support, and the amazing women I am meeting through this business.

On the downside, the area is so saturated with consultants that I am having trouble booking parties and getting new customers.

I discovered Initials Inc today and absolutely love the new Fall line! I want to buy everything in the catalog for myself!

But I have the following questions:

*When we buy the $100 starter kit to launch, so we have any control over how these items are personalized?

*Do we have to pay any additional fees (beyond the monthly website fee) to process credit cards?

*Are there any other required fees to do online business, take credit cards, and be an active consultant?

*Can you PM me more information about the SmartStart program?

*How do I find out if there are any consultants in the State College, PA area? When I tried to connect with a consultant online to sign up, I was given someone in KY. I would REALLY like to work with someone closer to me geographically because I am new to State College and want to use this as an opportunity to meet new people and become more connected to the local community.

Thanks for your help!

Kristi Myers
State College, PA

MyBagsRock
08-02-2012, 09:55 AM
I would love to get more information about Initials, Inc, too!

I am currently a 31 consultant and LOVE the products, the home office support, and the amazing women I am meeting through this business.

On the downside, the area is so saturated with consultants that I am having trouble booking parties and getting new customers.

I discovered Initials Inc today and absolutely love the new Fall line! I want to buy everything in the catalog for myself!

But I have the following questions:

*When we buy the $100 starter kit to launch, so we have any control over how these items are personalized?

*Do we have to pay any additional fees (beyond the monthly website fee) to process credit cards?

*Are there any other required fees to do online business, take credit cards, and be an active consultant?

*Can you PM me more information about the SmartStart program?

*How do I find out if there are any consultants in the State College, PA area? When I tried to connect with a consultant online to sign up, I was given someone in KY. I would REALLY like to work with someone closer to me geographically because I am new to State College and want to use this as an opportunity to meet new people and become more connected to the local community.

Thanks for your help!

Kristi Myers
State College, PA

Hi Kristi,
I'd love to help answer your questions about Initials, Inc.!

*When you order your starter kit, you will be able to personalize 3 of the larger items (East-West bag, City Tote & One Trip Wonder). The rest of the items are generically personalized for you. And, currently you have the opportunity to earn a full $100 Starter Kit Rebate, simply by closing 4+ parties of $250+ by September 30th!

*The company processes credit card (Visa, MC & Discover) at no charge to Creative Partners.

*There are no other required fees...you will, of course, need to purchase additional business supplies as needed for your business.

*I would be happy to PM you information about our fabulous Smart Start program.

*Because Initials, Inc. is still a fairly small company, there may not be any consultants in your immediate area. If you haven't heard of anyone in State College yet, chances are pretty good that there isn't anyone actively working their business...what an amazing opportunity for you!

Feel free to contact me with any other questions you might have -- I'm more than happy to help! :)

kristimyers72
08-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I got your PM and saw your replies to my posts. Thanks for the very helpful information! Before I posted here I had put in a request to the HO for a consultant to sign with. She called me almost right away and, after some thought and reading your enthusiastic response, I couldn't wait to join!

I really don't think I have any CPs in my area and I agree that presents a fantastic opportunity to me professionally. I am going to phase out 31 and finish up the parties and leads I already have, then begin to schedule Initials, Inc parties. I am actually going after different people to launch Initials, Inc so there is no conflict until I can phase out 31. My mom, for example, is so excited about the 31 fall catalog that she is insisting on having a September show. Once I show her my Initials, Inc kit she may change her mind!

Thanks again!

Kristi