WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Silpada Featured on CBS!

blingslinger
03-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Love this! CBS did a feature on turnkey companies (companies with great brand recogntion, companies who have done all the hard work..you just turn a key, so to speak, and go!). They picked Silpada because of it's awesome brand marketing and affordable high quality jewelry!

Check it out:

Make money with a "turnkey" company - CBS News Video (http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7360309n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0)

cabimom
03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
I thought this was an excellent news spot. The SD jewelry looks gorgeous.

robynec
03-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Woot Woot way to go Silpada. Yayyyy lovin it:)

lisaperez79
03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Hi I'm looking for anyone who knows of any legit online work at home jobs. I have a 2 year old and i'm home all day as my husband works and i'm looking around but can't find anything good. any suggestions. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.:)

BurningBelief
03-22-2011, 04:24 AM
Wow! What a way to start the day. Woke up this morning, came on here and found this. Thanks so much for sharing! Love that necklace they showed. lol :)

robynec
03-22-2011, 03:49 PM
If you would like some info on Sipada just let me know. Sending you a private message;