WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : P.A. school prayers

Pelucha
03-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Dear WAHM's please say a short prayer for my husband as he is struggling with the demands and the physical exhaustion from P.A. school. We can almost see the light as graduation is in December. We really , really need the power of prayer to get us through with energy, health, success in exams and just overall balance between church, family, school.

How can I personally pray for you? I keep a prayer journal that I would be happy to add specific prayer requests from any WAHM.
Thanks

Leslie "Pelucha"
<><

ERNMSN
03-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi Leslie,

I will say a prayer for you and your husband. That's good you are able to see the "light at the end of tunnel." Keep focusing on the graduation in December. I am sure he will do just fine!

Keep up the good work!

ParentingCoachLisa
03-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Hello Leslie!

I'll pray for your dh to give him strength and courage to pursue whatever he is going through. Tough times are really disappointing sometimes but I know we can endure it if we are determine to succeed. Just keep on praying and believing to God. He'll help you for sure.