WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ilovecats54
03-12-2011, 03:21 PM
This is Pick Up ONLY in So Cal near Long Beach, CA

3 Extra-Large Rubbermaid Bins of STUFF (everything you can think of):
NOTE: Bins are each 50 Gallon Capacity (40.1 x 20.5 x 20.7 inches)

DVD's, VHS tapes, A food steamer used once, knick-knacks (really nice items and many like-new ready for sale!) A little bit of everything - trust me - as I am a reformed "Horder" and acquired LOTS of nice things but finally "got with the program" and realized I need to clear out my "inventory" of stuff.

***I also have a few antique items such as a wood coffee table w/drawer (for TV guide, etc.), & a cool rattan/wood swivel chair that also rocks (like new, really nice).

AND I have a vintage 70's super-cool unicorn on canvas that is huge (40"x40") - stretched on wood, ready to hang on wall - email me for a picture of it - best offer

I also have a mini-trampoline with arm exercise poles attached to it for an upper body workout as well, and even have a DVD that has great exercise routines for it - best offer

These items can easily be re-sold at a swap meet, a garage sale, a thrift store, or keep some for yourself! - The possibilities are endless.

I am too busy to try to sell at a swap meet or I would!!

Best offer (NOTE: Bins must all go together - not interested in just unloading 1 or 2 of them - all 3 must go!) The antique items mentioned (coffee table and chair), the trampoline and the unicorn wall picture/hanging can go separately.

Let me know if you're interested and want to make a great profit on this stuff or just want to add to your own collection.