WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone tried SparkPeople?

Pictures Into Stories
03-09-2011, 08:11 AM
I am loving the SparkPeople diet! It's a diet without really being diet I guess. It's all about small, healthy changes, more of a lifestyle change vs. loose weight quickly and then your on your own. It's so much easier to make healthy changes in small steps (at least for me it is :) ). I also like how it just tracks all of my nutrition and exercise for me. It also has been really helping me with my motivation. I love that it's free too!

bellajessa
03-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Yes...sparkpeople is great. I used it throughout my two pregnancis. I loved how it tracked my nutrition and exercise. Small steps is a great way to keep weight off and be healthy.
I also tried Fit For Life. Eating small meals throughout the day while incorporating weights and cardio on alternating days. Then you get a Free day to eat whatever you want that whole day.

Congrats to being on the right track :)