WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : who replaces Albert?

EscapeWithMolly
03-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Just saw that he got promoted and is in Japan for Tupperware. Anybody know who is the new pres?

TifAnnaJack
03-07-2011, 08:38 AM
I was told it is Daisy Chin-Lor

bcsam24
03-07-2011, 11:38 AM
I hadn't heard that at all. Well, this is interesting. When did you all find out? It would have been nice to have been told directly from corporate.
To be honest, I wasn't a fan. I'm ok to see him go. I hope Daisy can do a better job.

Ykceb
03-07-2011, 04:34 PM
I would like to know where you got this information.

TifAnnaJack
03-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Gary mentions it in his blog from yesterday and I first found out about it from a facebook post. Nothing has come straight from corporate (at least to me)

jenn20001
03-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Directors were told last week that Daisy will be taking Alberts place here at BeautiControl. Albert and his family will be moving to Japan so he can take care of Tupperware brands over there. I very much appreciate the direction Albert turned our company in. I am excited that we are a company about women led by a woman again. That being said, I am so excited about the amazing things that are taking place in my personal business. We have the most amazing opportunity where women can leave their spa with huge profit sales, we have the most high tech products on the market, and my most favorite...we have Gary Jones and his amazing team!!!!! Alright girls, who do you know that needs some of our amazing skin care? Let's get sensoring!!! :)

partytoremember
03-08-2011, 02:24 PM
You go girl -what an inspiration!!!