WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking about joining

LuvMK757
03-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Wow..this is great. Just finish reading a great deal about the company and all the post you ladies have submitted..Very interesting. I have always bought my meat from another company, but this ones sounds really great. Cant wait to get going.
Cynise

RitrMom
03-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Cynise,

Congrats on your interest in Rastelli Direct! Once you have RD products, you will NEVER go back! Amazing taste, unbeatable freshness and terrific prices - what a great combo, huh? ;)

If you're not already working with someone, any one of us on this thread will happily help get you going. Once you're in, RD has fantastic training and support. You won't be disappointed!! :D

LuvMK757
03-05-2011, 10:37 AM
HI Ritrmom,
No Im not working with anyone as of yet. Everyone up here is so friendly and I see each and everyone helping each other out..that's great.So not sure who to go under
Cynise

RitrMom
03-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Yes, we definitely all help each other out! We have a wonderful group of business partners in RD and corporate is fantastic, too.

As I said, any one of us would be thrilled to welcome you aboard. I'll send you a PM right now to introduce myself and perhaps the others will do the same (or you can reach out to them). :)

Looking forward to seeing YOUR pictures in the "What's for Dinnah?" thread!

LuvMK757
03-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Sent you a PM!!

RitrMom
03-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Got it, thanks!! :D Looking forward to sharing RD with you!!!

MMShell
03-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi Luv,

You're already in great hands with Ritrmom! So what we can do is help out with any questions you may have.

And yes we help each other out... no competition whatsoever!!

I have some great articles to about Rastelli Direct if you haven't found them already, however keep in contact with RitrMom for joining etc... if you go to Quality Gourmet Everyday (http://www.QualityGourmetEveryday.com) at the top click on Rastelli Food Safety and Food and Income and you will see the passion this company has about food safety and family.

Again if you do consider sharing please contact RitrMom and she will guide you all the way and we're here for any questions and support!

Take care and enjoy. I hope this helped you out!

LuvMK757
03-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi MM, Thanks so much, everyone has been so nice/friendly and helpful. Ive read some great info and cant wait to get going. I do look forward in meeting and working with you all.
Cynise

Hi Luv,

You're already in great hands with Ritrmom! So what we can do is help out with any questions you may have.

And yes we help each other out... no competition whatsoever!!

I have some great articles to about Rastelli Direct if you haven't found them already, however keep in contact with RitrMom for joining etc... if you go to Quality Gourmet Everyday (http://www.QualityGourmetEveryday.com) at the top click on Rastelli Food Safety and Food and Income and you will see the passion this company has about food safety and family.

Again if you do consider sharing please contact RitrMom and she will guide you all the way and we're here for any questions and support!

Take care and enjoy. I hope this helped you out!

LuvMK757
03-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi Teresa.
Thanks for the welcome!!
Cynise

Hello Cynise,

Welcome to our Rastelli Direct folder.. It's great to have you here..
This is a fabulous company and everyone here is so friendly and helpful..
Rastelli's Direct has the most amazing top quality delicious food..

Good luck to you...

Teresa :)

RitrMom
03-06-2011, 06:44 AM
See, awesome group we have here, right?? :D Love it!

MMShell
03-06-2011, 12:03 PM
We're going to have to have a Rastelli Meet and Greet!!!

Actually my granddaughter has me using Skype so we could always meet over one of the services!! LOL!... I'm not a fan of Skype bc now you have to make sure you look good all the time!! LOL!!

TLewis
03-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Best thing I ever did was join RD... the food is amazing!!!! Once you try it... you will never want to go to the grocery store again and buy meat.

RitrMom
03-09-2011, 06:16 PM
As of today, she's official. Welcome to the Ratelli Direct family, LuvMK757! :D

ghumes
03-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Woohoo! Welcome to RD, LuvMK757!!

Get ready to enjoy the best dinners you've ever had, at home!! ;)

Glad to have you on the team!

AvParties4u
03-11-2011, 11:28 AM
That's Great, Congrats LuvMK757
Welcome to Rastelli Direct...

ChocolateLadyCT
03-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Looking for a CT rep. Gosh they are so hard to find! There were a couple of them I found via a search engine. One was even on Facebook...but I didn't save the information :mad: and strangely enough, after exhaustive hours of searching, it's as if what I found never existed because suddenly not one can be found! And I KNOW they exist..:(
Could someone please PM me a CT rep website/info a.s.a.p? Other than that...the only recourse is to wait until they open in the morning and hope that someone there can direct me to a ((Captiol Region area)) CT rep, :o Thanx!

MMShell
03-28-2011, 01:11 PM
Looking for a CT rep. Gosh they are so hard to find! There were a couple of them I found via a search engine. One was even on Facebook...but I didn't save the information :mad: and strangely enough, after exhaustive hours of searching, it's as if what I found never existed because suddenly not one can be found! And I KNOW they exist..:(
Could someone please PM me a CT rep website/info a.s.a.p? Other than that...the only recourse is to wait until they open in the morning and hope that someone there can direct me to a ((Captiol Region area)) CT rep, :o Thanx!

I'm not sure if you'll see my other posts or how the forum lets people know you've had a response...
Rastelli Direct just went national in October so we are spreading everyday. Not every state has representatives and some ladies on here are the first in their states too!! I think that is exciting because Rastelli is Global and if you can be the first in your area to have something this great you are going to soar! What's great is this is food, so share the food and it speaks for itself. All training and information is available online, we have live webinar's, conference calls and more! Plus we have a great team and all of us on Wahm right now in RD are on the same team all across the country!

tonight we have a webinar at 7pm and its approximately 30 mins long... register here at https://rastellis.ilinc.com/perl/ilinc/lms/event.pl?pp=rdtraining

Take care
Michelle :D

ChocolateLadyCT
03-29-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm not sure if you'll see my other posts or how the forum lets people know you've had a response...
Rastelli Direct just went national in October so we are spreading everyday. Not every state has representatives and some ladies on here are the first in their states too!! I think that is exciting because Rastelli is Global and if you can be the first in your area to have something this great you are going to soar! What's great is this is food, so share the food and it speaks for itself. All training and information is available online, we have live webinar's, conference calls and more! Plus we have a great team and all of us on Wahm right now in RD are on the same team all across the country!

Yes, the company put me in touch with someone and I really look forward to joining this amazing company!:D

tonight we have a webinar at 7pm and its approximately 30 mins long... register here at https://rastellis.ilinc.com/perl/ilinc/lms/event.pl?pp=rdtraining

Darn! Darn! Darn! I hadn't come back to the thread last night and read this. I was too busy looking at all the wonderful prepared dishes on the "What's For Dinnah" thread and drooling! LOL! I would have really liked to have heard the call. I'm sure in the future, like most other companies, they'll have taped calls that can be listened to 24/7. :D

This is going to be a very exciting company, er, *family* to work for! :D

RitrMom
03-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Hiya, Chocolate! Glad you got in touch with someone. Did you find an IBP in CT? Whoever your sponsor is, we are all here to help on this forum, so never hesitate to shout. We look forward to you joining the Rastelli Direct family and sharing your successes with us (and photos of your fabulous dinnahs!). :)

LuvMK757
03-30-2011, 07:17 PM
This is going to be a very exciting company, er, *family* to work for! :D

Yes Chocolate..the ladies in this group are the best!!! Everyone helps out everyone...
Cynise

ghumes
03-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Aw, thanks Cynise! :o

We really do have a great team...and we are glad to help, anytime!