WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Army Wives starts Sunday

Mrs1stSgt
03-03-2011, 08:16 AM
I can not wait, it is one of my favorites. I wonder whose funeral they are showing? I think it is Jeremies. I am sure I will end up crying. Oh and the new show afterwards coming home, looks good but I am not sure I can watch it, hits to close to home and then I think about all those not coming home.
Lisa

kyne
03-18-2011, 01:37 AM
I too like to watch this dramatic series..

andr117
03-18-2011, 02:30 AM
Sounds very dramatic and exiting thing! Hope will have an opportunity ti watch it either.:)

Mrs1stSgt
03-28-2011, 09:47 AM
It looks like I called that one correctly, I cried, it hit to close to home. I was very impressed how they showed the dynamics, of the family, fiance and friends how and who it impacd.
Lisa

Shiloh
03-29-2011, 08:36 AM
I love Army Wives and was sure it would be Jeremy as well.

Omg, I bawled through this last episode! It hit way too close to home... my oldest son was wounded near Kandahar in Oct. of '09.