WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring Seminar!!

Angie Bricker
03-02-2011, 10:18 AM
I just had to share my excitement!!! I am sooo ready to get to Just Jewelry's national conference!! I get to be in the fashion show, revealing the new Spring/Summer line, something I dreamed about being able to do at last year's Spring seminar. I remember watching my Team Leader walk that runway with the other company leaders and determined that someday I would get to that level. Little did I know that just three short months later I would be promoted to Team Leader myself!!! Now here I am, packing my things for a great and ispirational conference where I'll see my dream come true. Who knows what goals I will set for this coming year!!

There is a total of seven on my team who are making it to Ohio this weekend. Last year I had just one recruit at the time of seminar. Today our "Glistening Gems" team totals 24! I'm so proud of them all!!!

I also am looking forward to getting together with the many fellow consultants that have become my friends, from all over the country. Today's technology is a wonderful thing and has allowed me to meet and work with people I would otherwise never have the chance to encounter.

My bags are packed and the car is rented, the plans are made and the route is laid out. I am READY!!!

poncesand
03-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh girl I'm so jealous!! I'm so excited for you all attending, I know its going to be a blast! All of us who aren't attending will be waiting on pins and needles for any news and photos we get from you all. Have a blessed and safe trip.

~Sandra

Angie Bricker
03-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Aw, thanks Sandra! You know we will be posting to our facebook pages!! Keep an eye out for updates!!!

JustJewelryGal1
03-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Congrats Angie! So excited you will be joining us on stage this year to walk the runway to strut our stuff wearing the new line! I don't think we met last year, but looking forward to meeting you and your team this weekend! Safe travels!

ChrissyJ
03-02-2011, 01:32 PM
I can't wait either!! Last year that big storm kept me stranded at home, so I really am looking forward to being there this year. The fashion show should be fun, and I'm also looking forward to the Star Achievers Gala with the founders for being a top recruiter this year!

Can't wait to meet you, ladies! And maybe next year, Sandra! :)

schatzman
04-04-2011, 12:35 AM
I am too excited to join the spring seminar this year, I love jewelry fashion and I like to popular in the media so, all are thanks to meet here and welcome to all.

marley20
04-12-2011, 09:17 PM
I would love to attend! Maybe next year!

Angie Bricker
04-13-2011, 05:42 AM
I would love to attend! Maybe next year!

You have until fall of 2012 to plan and save for it!! I think we should take our entire team, don't you!? You know, if our team keeps growing like it has been recently I may do a regional meeting for us to all meet in person. Possibly early next spring......that would be awesome!!