WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Timer running out

bcsellew
02-23-2011, 05:53 AM
I know somebody else mentioned having this problem but I've noticed that it's getting worse. Every few calls the timer will run out and even if I do get the transcription finished before it runs out it doesn't count it in the work history. Just wondered how many people have noticed this problem and if it's been reported to support yet. If not, does anybody know how we report problems now, so much has changed and I haven't reported a problem in a while so not sure what the process is any more.

bcsellew
02-23-2011, 08:59 AM
OK I found the email that Quicktate sent out a while back with the website where you can submit tickets and they have posted that they are aware of the problem and they are working on it. Just wanted to update for anybody that didn't already have this info.

chalison
02-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Thanks for posting this info. I too have been having this problem. Glad to hear that Quicktate is working on fixing it.

xxbrowns
03-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks for all the info here. This has happened to me numerous times and I did not realize that I did not get paid because the timer ran out! That's not right. I never kept track because I hit submit and I never thought twice about it. I am guessing there's no way to track those.

nicandshelbysmom
03-02-2011, 11:55 AM
I have also noticed with some messages I have typed, where the timer seems fine, that they are simply not posted into the work history. Yesterday this was happening quite a lot.

bcsellew
03-03-2011, 11:59 AM
OK, that's it! I'm boycotting Quicktate until they fix this timer thing. I thought they had fixed it because the last two days have been great, I got my quota in in no time with no problem but today, mainly this afternoon I'll be typing along just fine and all of the sudden the screen jumps a little and I know that the timer is now running down and there's no point in me continuing. And it's happening on just about every call. I'm not wasting my time anymore. Sorry to vent, but at least here everybody knows my pain.

karen57
03-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Yep, I'm not typing for nothing either. :)

OK, that's it! I'm boycotting Quicktate until they fix this timer thing. I thought they had fixed it because the last two days have been great, I got my quota in in no time with no problem but today, mainly this afternoon I'll be typing along just fine and all of the sudden the screen jumps a little and I know that the timer is now running down and there's no point in me continuing. And it's happening on just about every call. I'm not wasting my time anymore. Sorry to vent, but at least here everybody knows my pain.

pinkfrog
03-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I just got through typing a message that was over 200 words, submitted it, and all it shows is I typed 77 words. I don't get how that happened. There's something wrong in the calculations in the work history, I took a lot of time on that message, too.