PDA

View Full Version : The King's Speech

ninial
02-13-2011, 12:05 AM
I just watched this movie didnt know of king George's stutter problem , this was really a excellent movie from beginning to end!!!What so you think about this movie ?

ParentingCoachLisa
02-19-2011, 07:47 AM
I've watched this few days ago but where not able to finish. Somehow I find it very interesting story. I might continue watching this later if I'm not busy anymore.

kyne
03-25-2011, 02:04 AM
This flick is really superb.The story line is too good.this movie is fantastic historical drama.

sachihs
03-25-2011, 02:10 AM
FAKE SPIRAL BEVEL TRANSMISSIONS, MAHADEVAPURA, BANGALORE - 48
Dear freiends, I request you to all not to privide any business in any means to this fake company. The owner of this company is a big lier come cheater. He speaks something, and he do something. I got trapped by him by doing business with him. If you want know about this company please free feel to contact sachi.agma@gmail.com. I will give you complete details.

aussieroo1
05-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Haven't watched this movie yet but I've seen the trailer. Having a speech problem is indeed a a big problem specially if you are a king. Your voice is what your countrymen will believe in and I think that's what the movie is trying to convey for us.