WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : The King's Speech

ninial
02-12-2011, 11:05 PM
I just watched this movie didnt know of king George's stutter problem , this was really a excellent movie from beginning to end!!!What so you think about this movie ?

ParentingCoachLisa
02-19-2011, 06:47 AM
I've watched this few days ago but where not able to finish. Somehow I find it very interesting story. I might continue watching this later if I'm not busy anymore.

kyne
03-25-2011, 02:04 AM
This flick is really superb.The story line is too good.this movie is fantastic historical drama.

sachihs
03-25-2011, 02:10 AM
FAKE SPIRAL BEVEL TRANSMISSIONS, MAHADEVAPURA, BANGALORE - 48
Dear freiends, I request you to all not to privide any business in any means to this fake company. The owner of this company is a big lier come cheater. He speaks something, and he do something. I got trapped by him by doing business with him. If you want know about this company please free feel to contact sachi.agma@gmail.com. I will give you complete details.

aussieroo1
05-23-2011, 10:44 PM
Haven't watched this movie yet but I've seen the trailer. Having a speech problem is indeed a a big problem specially if you are a king. Your voice is what your countrymen will believe in and I think that's what the movie is trying to convey for us.