WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Angie Bricker
02-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Thirty-One has made a prayerful decision to temporarily halt accepting any new consultants after midnight (EST) tonight until further notice!! Get in now and while the company strengthens their infrastructure and builds an even better system to best support and meet the needs of all Consultants and their customers, you can be building your business with hostesses and customers and once the recruiting freeze has been lifted you will be ready to build your team!! Email or call me for any questions, don't wait too long and miss this chance......you may regret it!!

cabimom
02-08-2011, 08:57 AM
How does affect consultants who are in the middle of promoting up in your company? Does their status freeze too and then they resume their position when the freeze is lifted?
Or do they have to start over? Just curious.

Leanne McGarr
02-08-2011, 01:13 PM
They haven't told us yet. I am planning on promoting next month. I spoke with my upline about it because I was uncertain as to whether I should wait. I looked at our numbers. We have been doing well above the minimum that we have to do every month since I started and I can't imagine that they would go down with our new catalog so I am going to go ahead. We really don't know how short or how long with freeze will be. My goal was to go into DIQ this month to promote in March so I am sticking with my goal.

I have such faith in 31 that I know they will do right by us. They always do!

Leanne

cabimom
02-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Good luck to you. I am sure you will make it!

Angie Bricker
02-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Leanne, I'm sure you will do great!! I have total faith in Cindy's decision and truly admire her for making it.

Angie Bricker
02-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Also, if anyone is looking to join Thirty-One they can still be talking with their sponsor and working on setting them up for great success as soon as the freeze is lifted. This actually gives them a great opportunity to prepare and "hit the ground running"!

So if you are considering becoming a consultant for what I consider to be one of the best direct selling companies out there, don't hesitate to contact a consultant to get the ball rolling!!

Angie Bricker
02-22-2011, 04:26 PM
We were told today that recruiting will remain paused through April. That gives you plenty of time to study the products and materials, plan your marketing strategy, and earn free and discounted items to supplement your enrollment kit!!

Think of it like this: You are studying for a very important exam about your favorite subject and if you put this time to good use you will be at the top of your class and be well on your way to success!! (ps, I love studying and school and exams) :-D