WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Joined SoyLicious

Scents4u
02-02-2011, 11:12 PM
:D Hi everyone my name is Tanya and I'm very excited to be part of SoyLicious.com
Thanks Jolena my samples arrive today and I was so excited to ;)see and smell all of the fragrances. Boy! it took a long time to see which ones would be my favorites. I'll hold that long list for another day. Let me just said the fragrances smell so true to life. Can't wait to place a order for my personal use: Looking forward to meeting the other ladies and gents with the SoyLicious family:)

Peace Always
Tanya

Denise811
02-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome Tanya! You will LOVE SoyLicious.com :)

Scents4u
02-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Hi Denise and thanks so much for the warm welcome! Have a great SoyLicious weekend:)

Tanya

Denise811
02-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Your welcome! Have a Great weekend! You will LOVE this company :)

Amherst
02-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Welcome to Soylicious!
:)

Scents4u
02-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Thanks Isabel and let me just say Congraulations to you also for joining SoyLicious.com:D Have a great day!!

Tanya

RMiller005
02-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Thanks Isabel and let me just say Congraulations to you also for joining SoyLicious.com:D Have a great day!!

Tanya

Congratulations Tanya:) Best wishes on your new venture.
Rose

Scents4u
02-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks Rose. I'm looking forward to getting my new SoyLicious.com business going strong:D