WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Trips with Guy and Eva!

GuyandEvaRocks
01-31-2011, 11:55 PM
So, I just had to post, because I'm so SUPER excited! I earned my second trip in a year with Guy and Eva! The first was an amazing, beautiful trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley California. It was so beautiful, the rolling hills of the Vineyards, it was breathtaking. Now, my whole family is going to Mexico and I can't even believe this is happening! To me!! I am so happy, I just want to tell the world. Thank you so much to this wonderful company that I have found a home at. I love it!! :)

GuyandEvaRocks
02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
My trip is coming up here pretty soon! I'll post some pics to share with everyone once I get back! It's going to be AMAZING!!!!

Here's a preview of where I'm going with my family!
http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs059/1102733644749/img/122.jpg