WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

chanveil
01-26-2011, 11:45 PM
For those of you who play guitar, what famous guitarist do you seem to copy the most? Or are you a totally unique player, and you have your own sound?

As much as I'm a fan of The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin etc, I tend to play a more thrash style influenced by Metallica. Basically, I abuse the pentatonic scale. I also play a lot of thrash style riffs.

Pictures Into Stories
03-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I just started playing and I'm working on AC/DC Back In Black so I wouldn't say I have my own sound, LOL. I have a lot of different influences though. Love Led Zeppelin, Boston, GNR, gosh, too many to list! :)

andr117
03-18-2011, 01:26 AM
But to tell the truth the professionalism of classical guitarist is unarguable in deed. So I prefer modern guitar players and like the style of Tom Morello from Audioslave, ex-Rage Against the Machine.

aussieroo1
03-22-2011, 07:20 PM
I want to be as good as Slash because the way he strums his guitar is very powerful and amazing.