WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Telecommuted jobs market size

leonardosuarez
01-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Hello all

First of all, I apologize for the boring question I am going to ask, I noticed you discuss cool topics here, and I will understand if there are no replies.

My questions is: I wonder if there are any resources where I can find the market size of telecommuted jobs offered in North America and their characteristics, or if you have gathered these stats during your time of operation in wahm.com

I want to start the analysis, if there are chances of taking specialized market places like this to the next level in terms of technology and reach.

Do not hesitate in contacting me if you are considering into expanding your business. Regards

Leonardo Suarez
@leonardosuarez