WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Today is the Day!

cabimom
01-09-2011, 08:46 AM
This afternoon into the evening Stella and Dot will debut the Spring/Summer 2011 jewelry line. I am sure those of us who are not at Director's conference will be glued to our computers! Look Books went on sale Friday!! I've already ordered mine. Samples will be available to order today! EVERYTHING will be available at 50% off so we can refresh our displays!!

rdeemed70
01-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Sooooo... what do you think? I love the whole line. Man... I can't decide what to get!

rdeemed70
01-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Check out the Spring Line video!

YouTube - Stella & Dot Spring/Summer 2011 Collection (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzRA8QZEwQQ)

bluvddavina
01-09-2011, 06:29 PM
It is so beautiful!!!! I want it all! I can't wait for our local team meeting so I can see the pieces in person, but I already have a long list of items I want that I know I will love even without seeing them in person first. Another home run from Stella & Dot!

robynec
01-10-2011, 11:16 AM
I know how you gals feel. We just had our new line sneak peak last night and I already have a huge list for myself LOL. I am gonna have to check out Stella & Dot alittle more closely.

rdeemed70
01-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Davina... It is GORGEOUS!!! I don't know what to get. They really did it this time!!! Robyn, definitely keep an eye out. I'm going to a tupperware party later this month. Looking forward to it. Havent' been to one in a minute!

robynec
01-11-2011, 09:25 PM
I sure will Moya.
Have fun at your Tupper party:)