WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TPCLissa
12-08-2010, 03:06 PM
My name is Melissa, and I've been an Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef® since May 2007. I have a toddler and am expecting my second baby (any day now!), and The Pampered Chef® has continued to work with my family through many seasons of life. I am so pleased!! I just had to share this wonderful business with you... Do you have questions about The Pampered Chef® business opportunity?

When you join The Pampered Chef®, your commission will start at 20% of all personal sales with an easy earning potential up to 31% on personal sales! Also earn bonus overrides (%) on the sales of your recruits, and their recruits!

Though The Pampered Chef® offers lots of opportunities for us consultants to earn free products, commissions are paid in money, not just product credits, so the income potential with The Pampered Chef® really is fantastic. Your earning potential and promotions are based on your own hard work... you don't need to wait for the boss to retire! :)

Earn jewelry, trips, and recognition at National Conference. What's awesome about the trips you can earn through The Pampered Chef? They're limitless! You earn your annual trip based on your work and dedication, not based on a lottery!

Start your own Pampered Chef® business! You will receive everything you need for (at least) your first six shows as an Independent Consultant.

*Order the New Consultant Kit for $155, which includes products and business supplies worth over $550!

*Already have a ton of Pampered Chef® products? Start your own business for just $80!Order the New Consultant Mini Kit, which includes products and business supplies worth over $150!

If you would like some more detailed information, or if you'd like to get started right away, please feel free to reply to this post or send me an e-mail. I would be happy to share my love of The Pampered Chef with you!