WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Favorite product?

Soonergirl74
12-08-2010, 01:04 PM
OK ladies, besides the wraps what is your very favorite product? I know, it's hard to narrow down. So maybe your top 3? I use almost evrey single product we have. I think there is only 2 or 3 I don't use, lol.

Kelly Buechlein
12-09-2010, 05:50 AM
Hey Girlfriend!

I use the defining gel every single day as my body lotion. It doesnt take much and I know I am not putting bad chemicals into my body on a daily basis :)

The facial cleanser is awesome. It doesnt dry out my skin or strip it.

I use the repair age daily as well.

Last but not least- I use a face wrap at least once a month. In winter maybe twice a month.

I have been using these products close to 2 years and do not see any reason to stop. I love how they make my skin look and feel. Another reason is I am am a firm believer we do not know or will never know what goes into some products that we are putting on our skin on a daily basis. To me that big and also SCARY!! So, by using It Works that is one less thing I have to worry about..

Mrs1stSgt
12-09-2010, 07:08 AM
I like the Regular, It would be one of my favorite products even though i never had a problem in that area, since using the regular my tummy is not that bloated. I also like the Confinza for my hubby, he has one of those high speed jobs in the military and because he can control his soldiers does not mean he can control his son or wife so I double up on his confinza on the weekends and he is a lot more relaxed with us. Love the defining gel, greens and fat fighters.

Soonergirl74
12-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey my friend! Awesome to hear you talk about the skin care line. You don't hear that talked about as much as the others but I love our skin care stuff since I started using it. I think the only thing I don't use out of it is the stretch mark cream. It is on my list to try eventually. What I learned about the toner at conference is AMAZING. Now I use it for everything.

Lisa, it's interesting that you use Regular even though you don't have an issue in that area. I use it too bc I do have an issue in that area & now I panic if I run out before I get my auto-ship. Confianza is great also. Too funny about your husband! Maybe I should start giving it to mine. We are major stressed bc of our company right now & he could use it. But he doesn't like taking things.

The Greens is probably one of my very favorite products. I feel so much better when I am taking it & I find myself craving the taste. Fat Fighters rock too, I took some just a little while ago after my pasta dinner.

Mrs1stSgt
12-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Lisa, it's interesting that you use Regular even though you don't have an issue in that area. .
Hey soonergirl, I use it because it is a colon cleanser, This summer dh and I decided to do the Master cleanse, before I do anything I try it out on DH. The night before you do this master cleanse you are suppose to do a colon cleanse using a liter of water and 2 tablespoons of sea salt. DH does not take the Regular and by that time I had been taking regular for over 1 month. DH was in that bathroom all night poor guy and it was not pretty, I on the other hand only went a little. That is the story I use for the regular unless I am doing a wrap on one of his soldiers. lol.