WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New to It Works!

cg_mom
12-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am a new distributor and extremely excited about what the products and this opportunity have in store for me. I had a really great first full day with the company and look forward to what the future holds. I am definitely interested in any advice that you all are willing to offer to get my business off to a great start! I look forward to getting to know all of you in this forum.

Happy Holidays!
Nikki

Mrs1stSgt
12-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Welcome Nikki, Great full day you already have all your wraps gone and you have not even got your kit yet, you rock. You know I am here for you girl.
Lisa

cg_mom
12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Thank you so much, Lisa! I do believe I have a great leader. :)

Soonergirl74
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Welcome Nikki! So glad you have joined us! It Works is a fabulous company with so many amazing people in it. Sounds like you are off & running. Congrats!

Look forward to getting to know you better!

Blessings!
Jen

cg_mom
12-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Thank you so much, Jen! I am really excited to be a part of this company! I just got my business builder pack this evening and will be distributing all of my body wraps, except one for myself :) to those who have asked for one to try. Please cross your fingers that they have great results!

Have a great evening!
Nikki

fosterfam
12-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi Nikki,

I sent you a email requesting more info. Just in case it went to your junk filter I thought I would mention it here.

Thanks,
Pam

Soonergirl74
12-09-2010, 05:00 PM
No need to cross my fingers Nikki, I know they'll get great results! And good luck keeping one for yourself. I have the hardest time using mine because I can't keep them in stock! It's a good problem to have. :)

cg_mom
12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Thank you! I can already tell keeping one for myself is going to be an issue. I have a friend trying to take mine as we speak, lol. I love it!!!

Soonergirl74
12-09-2010, 05:29 PM
LOL, isn't it fun!? I love our company!

Mrs1stSgt
12-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Yeah I haven't got to use one on myself because I can not keep them in stock. Keep looking in your mail Nikki I sent you another suprise, talk to you soon.
Lisa

cg_mom
12-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Awww, Lisa, I love surprises! Thank you so much! You are too good to me. :) I just gave up the one wrap out of my latest order that I had saved for myself so a lady could get it as a Christmas present. I totally get what you ladies are saying about not having any for yourself. This is definitely a good thing though, so I am not complaining!! I have NEVER had this much excitement from customers for any of my products in the past! So exciting...

Nikki

cg_mom
12-16-2010, 04:02 PM
I just had to post to let everyone know what an amazing first week and a half I have had with It Works! I have 2 new loyals and several that say that are going to sign up as soon as Christmas is over. I have never had this much excitement with any product or business I have ever been apart of. Everyone that has tried the wrap so far has seen an inch loss of at least one inch and are all pleased with their results. I can't tell you all how excited I am to be apart of this company!!!

Merry Christmas,
Nikki

DFWwraps
12-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Are you in the It Works Facebook page? its a wealth of information? Who is your upline???Mine is Melody Mcfarlane...she is an angel and is just awesome..

If you need anything dont' hesitate in asking...

Amy in Dallas, Texas
getskinnywithamy.com

Soonergirl74
12-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Nikki, I'm so excited for you! Love hearing about all the great successes with our company. It's such a fun company to be a part of & so different. You are just going to love it more every day. :)

Merry Christmas!
Jen

cg_mom
12-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Thanks, Jen!! I hope that you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

Here's to a successful 2011!!

Nikki