PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Celebrating Home

sherry5225
12-01-2010, 11:04 PM
I was with Home and Garden Party about 7 years ago and loved it!

I've been toying with the idea of joining again...BUT I really would not want to do many home parties in other people's homes.

I would like to do a few open houses a year, get some fundraisers....sell candles and foods through teacher lounges for school fundraisers, etc...and lots of catalog/online parties. Do you think this is doable? Or would I be "frowned upon" for not booking and doing traditional parties?

Can someone send me the compensation plan info?

Is there a website fee.........annual fee........what are prices of kits?

Is there still great company training?....I remember the training was really incredible before!

Thanks!

mariglynn
12-02-2010, 03:19 AM
I was with Home and Garden Party about 7 years ago and loved it!

I've been toying with the idea of joining again...BUT I really would not want to do many home parties in other people's homes.

I would like to do a few open houses a year, get some fundraisers....sell candles and foods through teacher lounges for school fundraisers, etc...and lots of catalog/online parties. Do you think this is doable? Or would I be "frowned upon" for not booking and doing traditional parties? I think its very doable. There are many successful Designers who don't do home parties. My sponsor is highly successful with Open Houses, Craft fairs and online/catalog parties.

Can someone send me the compensation plan info? I'm sending you a PM

Is there a website fee.........annual fee........what are prices of kits? Website Fee is around $36 for 3 months.... NO annual fee!.... Kits are $149 - but if you join before December 31st, they just $99!

Is there still great company training?....I remember the training was really incredible before! I'm amazed at the quality of training! I've been with a few companies and CH's training IS incredible

Thanks! You're Welcome!

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions you may have.