WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wantnewlife
11-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Anybody out there in the WV area? I am new to the area, disabled, and looking for a good legitimate wah income.

ybnegood
01-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi,
I'm really amazed that no one has responded to your post. Sorry. Try reposting in other areas like Join the discusssion, business advice, etc. and title it newbie needs help.

You will get a better response if 1. you tell us more about yourself. what skills you have How your disability might or might not restrict you i.e. cant leave home, or difficutly walking, etc. (dont need to be super specific)

2. Tell us what you like to do, or always wanted to do, and whether you are looking for a paid job at home or want to start your own business out of your home

Good luck in your search
There ARE people on this board ready and willing to give advice.
Ask questions, we dont mind

martin