WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

TSKrista
11-25-2010, 05:37 AM
Where is TS appearing in your big meal today?

baystitcher
11-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! I made the Garlic Butter Basted turkey and also the Creamy Wild Rice Stuffing. We are eating at 4:00, but the stuffing.....oh MY WORD.........to DIE FOR! I can *finally* make a stuffing that isn't Stove Top (which I don't really care for). I also used some Smoked Paprika and Garlic Dip mix in my deviled eggs. I tasted when I made them yesterday and they were good - looking forward to trying now that the flavors have blended!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and if you are going shopping tomorrow - I hope you find some great sales! We are packing up to go to FL for a wonderful family vacation at Disney. I'm very thankful that Tastefully Simple has allowed me the opportunity to be able to contribute to the vacation fund!

gkoinski
11-25-2010, 05:45 PM
I made the Garlic Garlic and the Spinach & Herb as dips. We were guests at my brother's, and since I didn't make the meal, I brought chips & the dips. Were a hit (as usual *wink*).