WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Giving Thanks for WAHM.com

scarletteohtara
11-24-2010, 02:43 PM
I think it goes without saying that ALL of us are thankful for the WAHM.com website!

Just 4 years ago I was trapped in a day job that I no longer looked forward to going to anymore. I dreaded each morning driving to work like it was going to be the day I was going to lose it completely. Then I found WAHM.com and started researching the posts to find an alternative. Fast forward to where I am now - I am a successful (and very happy) freelance web copywriter running my own online businesses and creating a life that is more flexible for myself and my family. I can pay my bills and I dont worry about the future half as much as I did when I worked for others in dull 9-5 jobs.

So as we sit down tomorrow at our holiday dinners, let's all raise our glasses and say THANKS to WAHM.com for creating a place where all work from home mom's and dad's and grands can come for hope and information every day!