WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Become Beauty

cabimom
11-18-2010, 02:10 PM
I just received an email from my former BeautiControl director that she is a distributor with Become Beauty. I've never heard of it, anyone know what it is? Or is anyone here, with Become Beauty? Just curious. I haven't heard back from her regarding her new company as I did ask what it was.

DeborahDeGrande
11-18-2010, 06:06 PM
They are an Australian company. If you search this forum there have been a few discussions about it. Great products from what I heard.

Deb

cabimom
11-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the tip. I did a search and was just kind of browsing through some of the old posts. Did you know that the posts go all the way back to 2005? It was such a trip! A lot of the companies that were in the thread are no longer around, but many of the same people are. I recognized many of them. Some of the companies were Country Bunny, Bittesweet Candles, Sweetberry designs, Our family Favorites and there were more but I can't remember them all. It would intereseting to start a thread called "remember when" in fact I just might do that! Thanks again.

sherry5225
12-04-2010, 11:01 PM
You brought back some memories with those companies....I think Country Bunny is now Jordan Essentials !

layercake
12-23-2010, 07:02 PM
I just received an email from my former BeautiControl director that she is a distributor with Become Beauty. I've never heard of it, anyone know what it is? Or is anyone here, with Become Beauty? Just curious. I haven't heard back from her regarding her new company as I did ask what it was.

I am an advisor for Become Beauty and Become products are premium pharmaceutical-grade cosmeceuticals that work to repair existing damage and slow down the skin's aging rate at a cellular level. I have been looking for a skin care line that was professional grade but affordable and this is the one. I would be happy to discuss opportunities with you. My director is also a former BeautiControl distributor. Please email me If you are interested, I can send you our weekender kit to try out the product. I really love this product. You won't regret it.
LayerCake@mybecome.net