WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just wonderingg...

WAHMBrenda
11-12-2010, 05:11 PM
What's your favorite product and why?

I really like the glucosamine formula because I've seen that it really does work. My second favorite are the cleaning supplies as they're not so foul smelling as a lot of other cleaning products on the market today.

HealthyMomma
11-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Hey BrendaMarie~

I have to tell you it is REALLY tough to break it down to just 1 product so hopefully you won't mind me saying a few:

1. Vitalizer -- for overall optimum health
2. Cinch Protein -- makes me feel so balanced and gives me great energy
3. Vivix -- everyone needs this product since it helps to rebuild "strong" healthy cells
4. Pomegranate Energizing Tea -- this is our green tea and I make it cold everyday....I just love the taste and literally crave it everyday....YUMMY!

Ok, I'll stop if I have to;) There are SO many more!!

WAHMBrenda
11-13-2010, 04:26 AM
LOL Amber there are a lot of great products for sure :)

HealthyMomma
11-13-2010, 07:01 AM
So what are your favorite product(s), BrendaMarie??

Can't wait to hear:)

happymommy
11-13-2010, 12:46 PM
This is always a tough one...

Cafe Latte Cinch Is my #1, I think. Love, love it!
Nutriferon
VitaLea & kids chewables

sudburycleanandgreen
11-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Ohhh, I love to talk about Shaklee products...

Um, my favorites....

Well for sure...

Cinch- Love the chocolate Cinch. I mix 1 scoop with half a frozen banana, 2 large ice cubes, and 1 cup of skim milk. Blend it up, tastes like a frosty!!

Vivix- LOVE - LOVE!!! I have noticed such a difference since I started on this. Increased energy, less pain in my shoulders/neck etc. Love it.

Scour off- What can I say, works amazing and smells like Twizzlers ;)

I could go on, for sure, but Ill leave it at those ;)

sudburycleanandgreen
11-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Brenda I just noticed you have a fibro reference in your avatar.
Are you taking Vivix?! I swear it is helping mine!!

HealthyMomma
11-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Great suggestion, Julie;) Vivix is an amazing product and the testimonies that we are getting back from so many people is so wonderful! To know a product like this is "changing" so many peoples lives is why all of us share Shaklee with others. Not that Vivix is the only product that we have that is so powerful, right?

Ok so I have a question for ALL of you......whether for the product or the product and the business why did you choose Shaklee over another company? Just curious:)