WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommie of 2
11-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Make sure to get this powerful 3rd party tool! Hand it out and introduce your business! 10 for $9.95!!!! This video has been extremely well recieved and is NOW available in the TeamBeachbody.com store!

Get yours

What is it?
This DVD is the must-have Opportunity Presentation tool for any Coach serious about building their business. It provides an in-depth look at the company, the people behind it, and the Coaches who live it. Highlights include: The Coach Compensation Plan; transform your financial future; become your own boss—become a Partner; and CEO Carl Daikeler proves it's "not just a way to work, it's a way to live."

jeffathome
11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
This is a must have DVD to keep in the car with you. I got mine in the mail yesterday. If you don't have these handy then you are not in business.

gkoinski
11-11-2010, 05:24 PM
If they're "not available in the TeamBeachbody.com store", where do we buy them then? Sounds like what I've been waiting for. Perfect! Or was this a typo, and you meant now, lol. This just hit me, ha!

mommie of 2
11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
OMGosh!! YES!! I meant NOW lol!! ;)

How funny! I hadn't noticed that...thanks for the head's up! :)