WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sweetscorpio
10-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Hello eveyrone,I am new at WAHM.I am mother of 2 kids.I am looking for some work which i can do from home.i don'thave any experience.I have applied on alpine access and i have an interview with them ,i am not sure about passing interview because i don't have any experience.Please if u guys give me suggestions,i really need some money to help my husband and kids.Thanks.

frenchskinwithcynde
12-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi SweetScorpio,

Curious: So how did your interview go?
I am curious because you remind me of myself, 2 kids and working to contribute to my household on my own schedule.
For interviews, always remember to research the company and explain what you bring as an asset to that company - in other words, think of a reason to explain WHY they should hire you over the other 1 or 5 or 100 person(s) who are probably applying for the same position.
You can do it with good prep!
Let me know how it went since it appears to be a while ago.
Best,

MNVisalus
02-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Hey, have you checked out the "Telecommuting Moms" folder? I know they post some leads that are researched and not-researched. Not sure if you have done so already or this suggestion has already been mentioned. But I thought I would just mention it. Hope that helps! Good luck and make sure you do all your research and get your questions answered :)