WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : my 1st order back!

MarkGirl<3
10-16-2010, 08:45 AM
i put in my first order being back in mia bella!

i had my best customer (my mom) order a larger order ($130 total) for several people on her christmas list. such as a SOCP candle to my aunt, cousin wife and her boss. they will love those. and she added a few things to the list for me. things i dont buy my self normally. like the hand wash (i LUV it!) it is sooo silky. a couple packs of votives, and a honey bee vanilla candle.
she is so great sporting me! :)

Foxy
10-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Kudos to you. WTG!

MarkGirl<3
10-16-2010, 09:57 AM
thanks. :) i was excited about it. since i got points for it lol im looking forward to it. i hope to make an order every month or so at least. i have two ladys now that are interested... hope that works out!

AvParties4u
10-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Congrats :) That's great..

BurningBelief
10-17-2010, 03:51 AM
That is awesome, keep it going :)

Charlee
10-17-2010, 06:46 AM
That's great! It's always motivating when you have a success like that...