WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Huge Party tonight!

sanlab76
10-08-2010, 01:40 PM
I have 30 people coming to my party tonight.... unfortnately, there will be one other DS company there so I won't be doing any kind of presentation. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to get bookings??

shopcandlespa
10-08-2010, 02:59 PM
That's awesome! I'm with Gold Canyon, however, I have a fun way to do some sort of booking thing at an event such as this...

I have a poster with cut out stars taped all over. It's a "pick a date, pick a prize" board! When they book a party, they get to choose one of the lucky stars & they will get the coordinating prize written on the back at their party!

TastefullyMI
10-08-2010, 03:38 PM
I've seen her poster and it's GREAT! Thanks so much for helping TS'ers out. You're such a doll!!

sanlab76
10-09-2010, 12:14 PM
WOW! that's such a GREAT idea! thanks for sharing! My party was a HUGE success. I got 3 bookings and the sales are at $750 with mor coming in!!

TastefullyMI
10-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Woo Hoo! Congratulations to you. How fabulous!

KristinaD
10-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Wow! Way to go!!!! :)