WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking about joining JJ

*~Michelle~*
10-06-2010, 10:32 AM
I have been thinking of joining Just Jewelry to make some extra cash. The pictures in the catalog look beautiful, but I have never seen the jewelry in person. Just wondering how much you earn from an average party, how much time a week you spend on selling. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

ChrissyJ
10-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi Michelle,

I'd love to help you.

With Just Jewelry there are no quotas or minimums to stay active, so you are free to run your business the way you want. As with anything, more parties = more sales! And you keep 50% of every sale. How busy you are is up to you.

Anyway, sending you a message now!

~ Christina

Charlee
10-17-2010, 03:05 PM
I met up with a local Just Jewelry over the weekend becuase I wanted to see the jewelry in person. I felt the quality was great! I would definately recommend the company for someone looking to join a jewelry business!

ChrissyJ
10-18-2010, 05:32 AM
Thanks for sharing that, Charlee! I personally think our jewelry collection and catalog gets better and better with each new season! It's an exciting time to be part of this growing company. :)