WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mandm'smommy
09-30-2010, 09:12 AM
I confess I am one of those who joined after years of using the vanilla and loving it and trying other body care products and loving those, too--I thought why not join and get a discount.

Little did I know at the time what a great thing I had finally become a part of. Within my second month I already had my first recruit (without actively recruiting--that doesn't happen often). Don't miss my point here, you do have to work hard to be successful in any business, but I really had no idea how many people still had not heard of Watkins and are looking for a green company and green products to use in their home.

I am so glad I joined, and I am excited to see how my team will grow this next year! For me this was such a win-win decision.

Happy with my decision!
Melissa

bianca5454
10-01-2010, 06:43 AM
What a great story Melissa! Thank you for sharing.

More than 7 years ago, I too, joined for the personal discount. I had been a customer for nearly 20 years and always loved the products. After the first couple months of being an associate, I began to review my options. I've been having a blast ever since by building a team, sharing the opportunity and the amazing (tried & true) products~

JessieBC
10-11-2010, 05:14 PM
When I first joined, I had not even heard of Watkins....now I wonder how in the world I couldn't have heard about Watkins ~ it seems everyone else knows about it! :)

waltzmom
10-12-2010, 01:27 PM
I too joined for the discount on the fabulous products. I must say that the "sisterhood" amongst the Watkins folks here on WAHM is outstanding and is changing my mind about which biz to share.

I have been watching the Watkins folder in the wings and have noticed the great support, friendship and team spirit that shines through.

I am proud to say that I am with Watkins based on the products and people involved with.it!

JessieBC
10-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Waltzmom, I have to agree with you, I have found in my experience with several Watkins Associates that most all of them are friendly, fun and encouraging. I love being with Watkins for that reason! :) Well there are lots of other reasons too!

mandm'smommy
10-13-2010, 07:20 AM
I too joined for the discount on the fabulous products. I must say that the "sisterhood" amongst the Watkins folks here on WAHM is outstanding and is changing my mind about which biz to share.

I have been watching the Watkins folder in the wings and have noticed the great support, friendship and team spirit that shines through.

I am proud to say that I am with Watkins based on the products and people involved with.it!

Yes, yes, and yes!!!!! Wonderful group on this board and on others I visit. So helpful and just plain nice to each other---love to see that and just makes you feel great about being a part of this business.

Melissa

AvParties4u
10-13-2010, 08:41 AM
Great Post Melissa.. I also joined back in 2007 for the Personal Discount on these great products that I had been using. Then about a month or so after becoming an Associate and with not much effort, I started to receive customer orders and a new Associate joining my team and I found my family and friends really love this product line as well. I thought wow, this is really great and I know we have a great opportunity here so I started to work it more as a business. It's been a pleasure being apart of this great company.

Teresa :)