WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wondering

WAHMBrenda
09-29-2010, 05:39 PM
I haven't worked for QT in a while because my writing biz is really busy over the summer but alas it's come that time of the year when things slow down again, as usual. I was thinking of doing QT again BUT is it worth it or are there too many problems?

Scottsgirl
10-07-2010, 08:42 AM
QT is really, really slow right now. I started up with Appenscribe, which seems to pay more and have more work (when it's available). But with the current Appen project I log in several times a day and I'm lucky if I can catch a batch to do :(. With the last project, every time I went on there was work available.

celeste0495
10-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Is it Appenscribe that paypal charges a fee to get paid. for the exchange rate or something? I am also signed up for appenscribe but never get any work. I do QT and it is always busy for me. during the day. and sometimes at night.

Ramblinlady
10-07-2010, 03:07 PM
QT is busy or very slow, depending on when you log in. It has been up and down.

Appenscribe payments . . . as an example, for an $.80 payment, Paypal takes $.30. OUCH!