WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : looking for a baby bath line

MarkGirl<3
09-27-2010, 07:46 PM
i want to look at site that i thought was uborn or usborn but i am wrong. it was bath products and they had a baby line?

i saw it on these forms once but cant find it now!

simplymommy31
09-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm pretty sure Jordan Essentials has a baby bath line.

mandm'smommy
09-28-2010, 07:16 AM
If you can't find what you were looking for, Watkins will be rolling out a natural baby line very soon!

Stay tuned, I think it will be fantastic (based on how well I love all of their other bath and body products).

Melissa

gkoinski
09-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I believe Shaklee has a great baby line that is all-natural. Check out the folks in the Shaklee folder! HTH! : )

MarkGirl<3
09-29-2010, 01:59 PM
thats for the suggestions ladies. but thats not it :) i was just wanting to look at there line. i wont be buying any of course! it is not avon or mia bella! lol

MarkGirl<3
10-23-2010, 12:23 PM
i looked back at shaklee. i think that was it! :)

bit for now i use mia bella bath bar and pump soap on my 2 babys.

tereuts
10-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Jordan Essentials definately has a line with no mineral oil or harmful chemicals many skin care lines have.