WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Training in Biloxi

JolenaMiller
09-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Who is planning to attend this? I have to make a few arrangements, but am really hoping to be there.

What a great way to be introduced to the new exciting things the Diet Magic division of Symmetry will be rolling out and get the motivation and training that will only prosper us in our our careers.

I hope to make it and meet a lot of great people!!!!

KeishaWilliams
09-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Jolena thanks for posting this.

Ladies, I don't know about you, but I think we should get to this event! I am going to challenge myself, I want to get there soo bad, and it would be GREAT if a group of us met up there.

We have over a month to prepare for this...let's do it! Claim it, commit and make it happen...I'm claiming it...I'M GOING!!

JolenaMiller
09-18-2010, 10:57 AM
Rooting for you Lakeisha... It is obviously you will make it - because you have set your mind to it!!

I just heard from 2 of my team that want to go also, so I am definitely going to make it! Working on more local shows and contacts as we speak so I can reach this goal and have even more tools to keep growing after the training.. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!