WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

heather_ernst08
09-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey! I am new...you probaby could have guess that lol. I am looking for work and came across things like Booty Parlor and passion Parties...those things where you buy a starter kit and sell and you keep part of the money. Well, everyone and I mean EVERYONE around where I live seems to all do scentsy and avon and marykay and arbonne.

I have only seen 1 person who sells intimate/personal items like the ones I listed...booty parlor and passion parties. I was wondering if any of yall do those and if you really do have enough people buy every month in todays poor economy. I also don't know anyone here as I just moved here. I don't want to buy a starter kit if nobodys got the money and plus I want to do it so I become more self confident and outgoing.

I am so shy and I want to conquer that. And if you are a rep or consultant for one of these personal item/intimate things then do you have any special going on where I can get a kit for even less...I dont want the small one. Thanks everyone!!

I have a 11 month old daughter so I am trying to find something so I still have alot of time with her.

**I am really only interested in Booty Parlour and passion partys and Pure Romance. I need to start with something where I can sell just online first with no specific amount to sell each month and then later on get some kits.**

3lilangels
09-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am with Booty Parlor Parties and would love to share more information with you. I am sending you a PM answering your questions and with more info on BP.:)

Angela

Charlee
09-01-2010, 04:41 PM
You migt want to check out www.findaromancerep.com. Maybe someone local to you can assist you or answer your questions. Good luck!

mandanee82
09-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Sending you a PM!

AbberDabbers
09-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi! My name is Beth and I am with Pure Romance. I am sending you a PM, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

ukbluecat
10-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Hi was wondering if any of you could email me with some info also.
I am trying to deicide on which one would work best for me
I am also new to the site
Thanks

AbberDabbers
10-22-2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks

Sent you a PM!

tinastoybox
10-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks

I will send you information on For Your Pleasure :)

pinkpassion
10-23-2010, 09:11 AM
hi and welcome to the forum. I am an Executive Director for passion parties.

You can find all the information you need on passion parties at my link below my name. Tells you whats in the kits, prices, incentives, our success plan and commission, etc...We also have a career website that I can give you access to. Let me know if you are interested.

The romance industry is booming!!

Thanks
Karen - click this link here below...
Karen C. - Your Independent Passion Parties® Consultant (http://yourpassionconsultant.com/consultants/purelypassionate/consultant.html).