PDA

View Full Version : Promotion has been extended

DebraFerrie
09-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Glad to see that they extended the sign up promotion for the month of September. IMO it's PEAK season for anyone to join and start a home business!
3 months free website and set up fee waived. Start up fee still $39.95. A great way for people to get in, try the products, see the company and see if it's something they'd like to be a part of.

Details:
Watkins will waive the $64.95 web set-up fee, and will pick up the monthly web-hosting fee for the first three months (value of $59.85), giving new Associates until the end of December to decide if the E-Associate package is right for them before having to pay a cent. That's a total value/savings of $124.80 if you begin your Watkins business in September.

New Associates who order the Watkinize Your Home Assortment will receive an additional 3 months free maintenance, giving them till the end of March with no cost to their E-Associate site.

bianca5454
09-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Yes, very very awesome deal! The Holiday Season is always so much fun too! :) That's why I love being a Watkins rep. It's always fun & exciting and never feels like work~

WAHMInSoCal
09-02-2010, 06:43 AM
Yes, this is such a awesome deal and a great time to join..
I love that they extended the promotion..

suse
09-07-2010, 06:14 PM
New associates can extend their 3 months free to 6 months if they add on the Watkinize Your Home assortment. I found the free months valuable to see if I had a market with my customers to keep it going or not. So much better to try it for free!

BurningBelief
09-09-2010, 03:53 AM
This is an awesome deal! I wonder what's in store for October??? Can't wait to find out but in the meantime, this is surely one that no one wants to miss out on! :) 3 months is a good stretch of time to test drive the website and see how it will work for you.... I know even when the 3 months are up, that I will continue to use the website. :)