WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Promotion has been extended

DebraFerrie
09-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Glad to see that they extended the sign up promotion for the month of September. IMO it's PEAK season for anyone to join and start a home business!
3 months free website and set up fee waived. Start up fee still $39.95. A great way for people to get in, try the products, see the company and see if it's something they'd like to be a part of.

Details:
Watkins will waive the $64.95 web set-up fee, and will pick up the monthly web-hosting fee for the first three months (value of $59.85), giving new Associates until the end of December to decide if the E-Associate package is right for them before having to pay a cent. That's a total value/savings of $124.80 if you begin your Watkins business in September.

New Associates who order the Watkinize Your Home Assortment will receive an additional 3 months free maintenance, giving them till the end of March with no cost to their E-Associate site.

bianca5454
09-02-2010, 07:16 AM
Yes, very very awesome deal! The Holiday Season is always so much fun too! :) That's why I love being a Watkins rep. It's always fun & exciting and never feels like work~

AvParties4u
09-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Yes, this is such a awesome deal and a great time to join..
I love that they extended the promotion..

suse
09-07-2010, 07:14 PM
New associates can extend their 3 months free to 6 months if they add on the Watkinize Your Home assortment. I found the free months valuable to see if I had a market with my customers to keep it going or not. So much better to try it for free!

BurningBelief
09-09-2010, 04:53 AM
This is an awesome deal! I wonder what's in store for October??? Can't wait to find out but in the meantime, this is surely one that no one wants to miss out on! :) 3 months is a good stretch of time to test drive the website and see how it will work for you.... I know even when the 3 months are up, that I will continue to use the website. :)