WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : July 10-15 Pay...

pumpernickleme
08-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Am I the only one still waiting??? Another WAHM member was kind enough to PM me the apology email - I didn't even get that from QT. I'm starting to get REALLY angry, and I'm a pretty laid back gal...

shuckers
08-31-2010, 12:53 PM
No, you are not the only one. I still have not received mine. Julie told me in an IM last week not to report shortage; they are still processing the payments. We'll see........

justj
08-31-2010, 12:55 PM
Am I the only one still waiting??? Another WAHM member was kind enough to PM me the apology email - I didn't even get that from QT. I'm starting to get REALLY angry, and I'm a pretty laid back gal...

I'm still waiting as well. Someone mentioned that QT said to not send a shortage form in about the July 10-15 because they are aware of the problem still. I have one shortage I reported last pay that I haven't received yet, the July 10-15 mess and I'm guessing the next pay coming up I'll have a shortage as well. I have a postie note on my comp with these shortages so I don't get confused about what I'm missing. It's really getting old now. :(

bkboor
08-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Still waiting too........ :(:mad:

fabbypink
08-31-2010, 01:03 PM

i didn't receive that email either! i hope we receive our pay later. qt used to pay on time. what's happening?

dolly3186
08-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Still no pay for me on the July shortage. I reported it but haven't gotten it yet. I know we weren't supposed to fill out a shortage form...but I did anyway. This is getting pretty ridiculous. I haven't received anything from any of my shortages.

Haven't gotten any responses from Julie either. She's not very good at communication. I understand she's probably busy, but she refuses to answer hardly any correspondence I send to her.

So frustrating. I''m not doing any more work for QT until I get paid. It's not worth it to me.

TwoBoysMommy
08-31-2010, 04:50 PM
Nope. Still waiting and am upset too. I know some people were going to stop typing, I was but I have not as this is my only egg. The owner sent out a letter right about the time we were all venting about not being paid a while ago, kinda funny it came right then and have heard nothing and have had no other resolution about it.

I have not been paid yet today either. This is getting RIDICULOUS!

LadyMia
08-31-2010, 11:58 PM

Same here. No pay for the July 10-15 shortage either. I did receive all my pay with no shortages for this pay period. But it's as if they expect us to forget about the shortage from earlier in July. I'm on strike for sure and I don't plan on QTing at ALL until they give me my shortage. It's ridiculous for them to expect us to work, if they can't pay us monies that are due to us.

Sooooooooooo, I'll be working on other eggs, until this egg decides it wants to scramble up my dough. A SERIOUS THUMBS DOWN, I'M MAD & I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE TO QT.

Nite all.

bkboor
09-01-2010, 05:45 AM
I finally got my pay for the 10-15 last night around the time the regular pay came out, I also received my supplemental pay for the 16-31st pay. Now just gotta get the shortages that I am owed for the entire July 1-15 work period and they'll finally be caught up with me.

TwoBoysMommy
09-01-2010, 06:14 AM
I was paid last night, but completely wrong! I was paid for July 16-31st?!?! and August 1-15th. Now the 1-15th is correct, but I was shorted, of course AND I was paid extremely short for 16-31st which is not what we were supposed to be paid for..... we are missing July 10th-15th. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bkboor
09-01-2010, 07:01 AM
I was paid last night, but completely wrong! I was paid for July 16-31st?!?! and August 1-15th. Now the 1-15th is correct, but I was shorted, of course AND I was paid extremely short for 16-31st which is not what we were supposed to be paid for..... we are missing July 10th-15th. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was paid the shortage amount for July 16th-31st last night so that may be what you got with those dates on it, if you submitted a shortage form when that pay was given to us on the 15th of August......

Invida
09-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Okay, now I'm really mad. I still have not gotten anything.

sydneyamber
09-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Never got any of my shortages too. This is ridiculous.

That's why I haven't logged on to quicktate.

No pay no work. :mad:

LadyMia
09-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Never got any of my shortages too. This is ridiculous.

That's why I haven't logged on to quicktate.

No pay no work. :mad:

I'm with you sydneyamber,

NO PAY, NO WORK.

I haven't signed on since the last pay period & I don't intend to. I emailed J about it and was told they were still working on it. I'm thinking this is utterly ridiculous and inexcusable. Why the $#@@@ do we have to wait now going on 2 months to get paid???!!!!!. And especially since it was their error and not ours? I mean, really I'm a patient person, but my patience has limitations. So, whenever or IF ever they decide to pay me, I may go back to doing QT. But until then, FUHGIT about it. :mad:

CrazyBeautiful
10-29-2010, 07:25 AM
Just checking to see if anyone got their July 10-15 pay yet? I'm still waiting.

CMitch
10-29-2010, 09:18 AM
I'm still waiting, too.

wahmjunkie
10-29-2010, 03:14 PM
So sorry for those who haven't received their payment yet.

And I hope they'd pay the last two apartment forms as well.

:mad:

fabbypink
10-30-2010, 12:12 AM
hi wahms. i know right. i don't know whats going on with qt right now. anyway, who works for appenscribe? i just received a project. please pm me if you know anything about it. please...

CrazyBeautiful
12-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Still waiting..would be nice to rec that shortage from July before Christmas. I could sure use it.

shuckers
12-06-2010, 02:35 PM
I finally got my July shortage after emailing/IM Julie several times. There's still hope!! I just wish they would "get it together". I haven't typed much at all since July....waiting and hoping it'll get better!! Good luck to all of you!!!