WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Nutty Fruit Cream Dessert

tam2005
08-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Nutty Fruit Cream Dessert

Ingredients

4 strawberries
1/2 banana
about 8 pineapple chunks
grape nuts
low fat whip cream

Directions

I made this in a wine glass just for fun Of course the deeper the wine glass, the more ingredients you can put in.

Cut up the fruit in small chunks and mix together in a small bowl.

Sprinkle a few grape nuts in the bottom of the glass to start. Then add a layer of low fat whip cream. Then add another layer of grape nuts.

Add a layer of the fruit mixture, and then a layer of whip cream

Last two layers...Add another layer of fruit mixture and whip cream. Sprinkle a few grape nuts on top. I topped it off with a small strawberry.

Enjoy! ;)

Youngster
10-04-2010, 07:40 AM
This looks like a great dessert for people who are dieting or watching what they eat. Fresh fruit is always a great option for dessert or snack time. Thanks so much for sharing this treat. It's really something the whole family can enjoy after dinner. We do a dessert similar to this sometimes only we mix a package of orange jello into the cool whip! Delicious.

MommyandMe
10-11-2010, 01:22 PM
The ingredients alone looks yummy.:p

bacardibarbie
12-16-2010, 08:34 PM
This sounds really good! I cant wait to try it! Thanks!