WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fingers Crossed for Kittens

Angela123
08-02-2010, 01:03 AM
My darling Ragdoll Cat, Rebel, returned home yesterday from a planned mating with a very handsome stud cat. She was away for a week, and apparently they were both 'very active' for a couple of days, so now we have to wait for a week or so for signs of pregnancy. Wish me luck for lots of healthy, bouncy, babies!
I am a registered breeder, and show also, and will screen any potential kitten buyers.

BarbB
08-02-2010, 05:06 AM
I hope all goes well. Ragdolls are wonderful cats. I have a ragdoll mix that I rescued that is in my picture.

Always1Ahead
08-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Best of luck! Ragdolls are such beautiful cats! Keep us posted

Angela123
08-02-2010, 11:44 PM
I hope all goes well. Ragdolls are wonderful cats. I have a ragdoll mix that I rescued that is in my picture.

Hi BarbB
your cat looks lovely, looks like a bicolour pattern. They are lovely cats, everyone who meets my girl is smitten :)

Angela123
08-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Best of luck! Ragdolls are such beautiful cats! Keep us posted

Thanks :) Can't wait for little furries, only 8 weeks to go!

Angela123
08-27-2010, 04:48 PM
Well, good news! She is pregnant!

Rebel's due date is on the 30th September, so only around 5 weeks to go. She is gaining around 100grams per week which is very good, and is eating us out of house and home.
Will post pictures when the babies arrive!

omahamom
08-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Can't wait to see pictures!

Angela123
09-23-2010, 03:27 PM
well, looks like she 'reabsorbed' the kittens :(

When she got to 6 weeks pregnant, and hadn't gained any weight, I took her to my vet who examined her and couldn't find any evidence of kittens. He said occasionally a cat will be pregnant, then for whatever reason, the kittens will just fade away. Weird.
Anyway, I have had her re-mated, to my preferred stud (he wasn't available last time). He is a double-grand-champion, and has a great pedigree, so fingers (and toes) crossed again, that we have some little bubs around Christmas.

Angela123
10-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Well, my baby is definitely pregnant this time :)
She is just over three weeks, and is due around the end of November! So excited, this will be our first litter, and after the hiccups we had with the first mating, Rebel is getting pampering like you wouldn't believe.
Will post baby photos when they arrive!

PetLady
10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Congrats!! Ragdolls are beautiful kitties!!

Lisa
Healthy Pet Stop (http://www.HealthyPetStop,.com)

Angela123
10-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Congrats!! Ragdolls are beautiful kitties!!

Lisa
Healthy Pet Stop (http://www.HealthyPetStop,.com)

Thanks PetLady! Yes Ragdolls certainly are beautiful, my girl has converted a few "non-cat people" :)