WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Website access...

HLokey
07-31-2010, 10:17 AM
Is anyone other than me having a problem accessing their website or back office? I can't get to either, and even clicking on the link to someone else's Usborne website is giving me this (on all browsers, chrome, firefox & IE):

"The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. This error has been logged."

Any ideas?

I've been away from the business for a few months and wanted to get back to listening to some of the training.

~Heidi

ReadingCanBeFun
07-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Hi Heidi,

I just checked, and I was able to log into both my website, and the UBAH site. However on the supervisor email loop- people had mentioned last night about difficulty logging in. It could have been that they were updating the system (all those new titles, hostess benefits, end of the month stuff, etc)

Try it now..see if it works? :)