WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How Do These People Get Jobs?

JoAnnB
07-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry ok I'm profiling, but who would hire or rent an apartment or a house to this idiot?? I would have to say I have no vacancy's at this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mug Shot Museum: The Devil You Say! (http://www.mugshotmuseum.com/the_devil_you_say.html)

kaylacox
07-21-2010, 10:34 AM
LOL. Yeah, what's funny is some of the comments on that link that are saying not to judge on appearances...Why on earth would you do that to yourself unless you wanted to be perceived to be a Satanic lunatic? So crazy!

MayaBay
08-02-2010, 09:42 PM
lol yeah I saw that guy's picture earlier today. I bet he works as a tattoo artist or something like that. I really can't imagine him working in Mcdonalds

FlintVS
08-03-2010, 07:50 AM
I could see him working at an indie bookstore or something like that. Or a bar.

thameswind
08-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Or a circus.