WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 2.0 rocks

mlmblonde
07-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Wow the new Picture Plus 2.0 is a keeper.

I went to our local parade yesterday and got some really cool photos, and was able to span the photos along the inside of the card, and plop ohter photos on them IT was so cool and easy to do.

I'm totally addicted. I even had to join the picture plusaholics on face book.
WARNING 2.0 can be totally habit forming!!!!

KristenG
07-04-2010, 12:19 PM
I completely agree. Lots fun and creative things that you can do with the program. I loved being able to add my own pictures to the regular greeting cards that they have. And on some I even added thought bubbles with cute expressions and captions for the picture. So many different things to do with it that it definitely could become habit forming :)

mlmblonde
07-04-2010, 03:13 PM
I especially love being able to span the photos across the card and put other photos and clip are on them. This is so cool

gkoinski
07-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Those samples that Kody showed on last week's SOC TV broadcast were awesome! We have such cool stuff - honest! More than ever!

DebraFerrie
07-09-2010, 07:32 PM
That looks very cool ! I love making cards from cool pics!

gkoinski
07-11-2010, 03:55 PM
With our new software upgrade, we can make even 'cool-er' cards. Spanning photos, scrap-book type placements, you name it, we pretty much can do it. Love, love, love the new system! Working on my Christmas cards now (family photos). Can't wait to send them!

southernbg
08-04-2010, 01:06 PM
I haven't been able to upgrade just yet but I AM super excited about 2.0. I can't wait to get it and start creating more detailed greeting cards for ppl.

Nat

mlmblonde
08-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Natalie you will absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it..... A little birdie told me you have a wedding coming up, You can make some amazing cards for that.

Hope all is well up there.

southernbg
08-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Yes, I am! I am so excited about it too. I cannot wait until Sept 25th. It feels like it is SO far away.

Nat

mlmblonde
08-11-2010, 06:46 PM
It will be here before you know it. Time just seems to fly by.
Wish you the best with everything

Di

southernbg
08-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Thank you so much Di!