WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KristenG
06-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I've been reading a lot on WAHM and I'm interested in comparing the different cosmetic companies and seeing if any of them may be a good fit for me. I was hoping that a rep from each could PM me with some basic info, start-up fees, training, kits, commission structures, etc. If you could post a reply after you PM me I would appreciate it. That way I won't get inundated with PMs :)

Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

ps- I'm not into holding parties, so I'm not looking for something that has a party focus.

WooTini
06-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey Kristen...

I have info for you on Jafra (and heck... I'll get you hooked up with Noevir info too from a friend! lol)....

But it would be best if you emailed me... I can't send PDFs to you via the messenger gizmo here.

:)

And PS... I have very good sales... and the bulk of my sales does NOT come from parties... there are better ways. :)

DeborahDeGrande
06-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey Kristen...

I have info for you on Jafra (and heck... I'll get you hooked up with Noevir info too from a friend! lol)....

:)

http://www.armbell.com/wahmsmeetingpla/images/smiles/icon_rofl.gif

AprioriCandy
06-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Hi, KristenG!

I would like to invite you to take a look at Apriori Beauty!
You have a PM with more information from me!

XO Candy

healthyskincana
06-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Kristen,
You will have a pm in the morning about @rbonne.

: )

AngieGreenMN
06-21-2010, 04:58 AM
Hello Kristen, I just PM'd you about Mary Kay!

avonlady916
07-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Avon
Since 1886 we have been empowering women to add additional income into our homes.

No parties, No quotas, No inventory, No dress codes, Your business Your way. Free Online training. Orders submit online.

Avon is very cost effective :)

Earn up to 50% in personal sales and form a team of your own to earn a second way. All for a $10 startup which includes EVERYTHING you need to begin immediately. No stock in home!

Check out my website - we can sell anywhere in the USA - you can even join simply ONLINE use reference code: bhaynes
Online signups are $20 as Avon will ship your materials right to your home.

Ive been with avon for 4 years - and 3 of them Ive been working on a fulltime basis as I was able to quit my job within the first year.
Bonnie Haynes
Executive Unit Leader
Rose Circle
Spirit of Avon Recipient

TaraB
07-06-2010, 11:17 AM
PMing you info on BeautiControl!

TraciKuhn
07-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi Kristen,

And I will send you some info on Votre Vu. We are all wonderful companies so you will do well with whatever you choose.

KristenG
07-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm all set, but thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me and to provide information to me via PM.

alldaymakeup
07-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Senegence info on the way!

sarausa
09-08-2010, 08:33 AM
You have a PM with more information from me! by the way thanks a lot

JESpaMomma
10-06-2010, 10:50 PM
If you would like to know more about Jordan Essentials I would love to PM you some information.

WooTini
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
I've been reading a lot on WAHM and I'm interested in comparing the different cosmetic companies and seeing if any of them may be a good fit for me. I was hoping that a rep from each could PM me with some basic info, start-up fees, training, kits, commission structures, etc. If you could post a reply after you PM me I would appreciate it. That way I won't get inundated with PMs :)

Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

ps- I'm not into holding parties, so I'm not looking for something that has a party focus.

Just curious.... what did you settle in on? And why? (what were your determining factors?)

jonesrandf
11-04-2010, 12:44 AM
I realize this is an older thread and you've likely made you decision, but if you are still looking, I'd love to chat with you briefly about Rodan + Fields so you can decide if it's a fit for you.