WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I need cross stitching moms!!!

jerri79
06-17-2010, 01:20 PM
I hope i am posting in the right place so bear with me... I am a NC based mom and I am in need of a couple of experienced cross stitchers for making hand made crafts on a on going- long term basis. The projects are small and easy to complete. I am wanting these for all my local craft shows, vendor fairs, and flea market. And my problem is getting my inventory built up. You would be stitching jar toppers, baby bibs,Christmas designs/ornaments, and small designs for greeting cards, key chains, and picture frames. I will provide you with all the materials needed to complete the designs plus pay. please pm me and i will provide you with a list of the projects i need first, pay scale for each, and i will answer any questions you may have. thanks a bunch!

Jerri Green

Info2006
06-17-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi Ms. Green:

I actually am trying to find work for a ministry house in Winston Salem, NC. This sounds perfert for a few of the women living in the house. If you are interested in knowing more and maybe helping these women, please reply. I will be glad to talk to you about all the particulars.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

okie00
06-20-2010, 09:30 AM
I sent you a pm

Thank you

Lylabean
06-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Sent a PM.

Thanks!

Houndless
06-20-2010, 02:34 PM
I sent you a pm. Let me know if you received it. I'm not sure if it sent or not.
Oh, and sorry but for some reason I think I called you Terri in the pm.

Hope to hear from you soon!

kgough67
08-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Sent you a PM.

tybeth
08-02-2010, 03:35 PM
I NEED A LITTLE EXTRA INCOME!

I do cross stitching in my free time. If you need more help, send me all the details and I will see what I can do to help you out with your project. I have been cross stitching since I was 9 year old, I live in Morristown TN. I'm interested if you need more help!

Beth K

ArtistsForHire
08-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Sent you a PM too---did you get all the help you needed??

Cindy

thetigress
08-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Please tell me more about embroidering. I can embroider absolutely everything. And in urgent need of additional income for the baby.

disneygal84
08-30-2010, 10:12 AM
jerri79, I sent you a Pm awhile ago but I haven't heard anything. Do you still need help with your inventory? I love to x-stitch and could use a little income on the side!

SafO14
09-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Hey,
I sent you a PM did you get it? Do you still need people?

zzslayer
01-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi I m interested in cross stitching for you I have been cross stitcing for over 20 years and I love it . Just send me a list of what you need made to my emal .johnston_704@msn.com Thanks Sutton Johnston

zzslayer
01-23-2011, 03:35 AM
I tried to pm you it wouldnt let me that why I left you all my information. Sorry Im aWham newbie.