WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Go, Lori! (way to go)

suse
06-10-2010, 08:08 PM
I just saw on the Watkins Believe it! Achieve It! email that your name is listed as one of the top BCONs. Keep going and good luck!

-Suse

bianca5454
06-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Way to go!~ :p

littlescotia
06-11-2010, 06:19 AM
It was there! Top Gold Consultant for sponsoring in May! Now, if I can keep it up for June, maybe I'll win those points :)

I think it must have been paired with last years results and increase :) I didn't start with Watkins until the end of June last year, so I was increasing from "0" :)

Lori

sweetiepy
06-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I would love to post this on our blog as a congrats to Lori! Which is a Fabulous Sponsor of The Very Busy Mama :) Any info you have I would love to have :)

Thank you!
The Very Busy Mama!~

littlescotia
06-17-2010, 05:00 AM
I'm actually a GCON, which is Gold Consultant. That would be cool if you put it on your newsletter :) Thanks!

Lori