WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Grab bags available!!

steffk
06-02-2010, 08:13 AM
There is a Grab Bag PWP available now with a $75 purchase. You can get a grab bag worth over $300 for only $29! I got one last time they were available and it was incredible. Definitely get one when you get a chance before they sell out!

Did everybody hear about the awesome summer incentive?! You can earn an I Want it All holiday set for free! It is over $1,400 in value!!

healthyskincana
06-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Steff,
I didn't hear about that incentive yet, is it on the website? I'll have to see if the incentive is available in Canada!

steffk
06-03-2010, 08:42 AM
I don't see it on the website yet Julie. My ENVP forwarded us all the email that corporate sent her about the incentive. I think it is a global incentive but I will double check for you. :)

healthyskincana
06-03-2010, 05:08 PM
I just received the email from @ Canada today! Thanks Steff!

steffk
06-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Great! Isn't it awesome?!