PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Mary!

Cheryl
05-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Mary, want to wish you good luck on your launch party tomorrow! You are off to an amazing start and know that you are going to do awesome tomorrow. What a way to start with 20+ confirmed guests!!!! :)

It's great to see that your family & friends are so excited to come and taste Wildtree's delicious food and hear all about the company.

Look forward to our chat tomorrow!

MaryReis
05-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Thank you so much Cheryl. I had a GREAT time hosting my first Launch party. I couldn't have done it without you. Your support & motivation helped me face my fears of hosting a party:) It was a blast... I had two people book parties & now I'm so excited for them.

Have a great weekend!!!

Cheryl
05-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Hi Mary!!!!

Glad to see you here on WAHM. Your party was such a success for you...I knew you could do! You are such a lovely person and I knew your family & friends would be more than happy to come support you.

I'm exciting to hear how much they all loved the flavors of Wildtree...especially the Asian Ginger Plum Dressing & Marinade, which of coarse is one of my favorites, too.

Here's to a great month of June!!!! Can't wait to see what the June hostess special will be! :)