WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Good luck Mary!

Cheryl
05-26-2010, 10:06 PM
Mary, want to wish you good luck on your launch party tomorrow! You are off to an amazing start and know that you are going to do awesome tomorrow. What a way to start with 20+ confirmed guests!!!! :)

It's great to see that your family & friends are so excited to come and taste Wildtree's delicious food and hear all about the company.

Look forward to our chat tomorrow!

MaryReis
05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Thank you so much Cheryl. I had a GREAT time hosting my first Launch party. I couldn't have done it without you. Your support & motivation helped me face my fears of hosting a party:) It was a blast... I had two people book parties & now I'm so excited for them.

Have a great weekend!!!

Cheryl
05-29-2010, 07:08 AM
Hi Mary!!!!

Glad to see you here on WAHM. Your party was such a success for you...I knew you could do! You are such a lovely person and I knew your family & friends would be more than happy to come support you.

I'm exciting to hear how much they all loved the flavors of Wildtree...especially the Asian Ginger Plum Dressing & Marinade, which of coarse is one of my favorites, too.

Here's to a great month of June!!!! Can't wait to see what the June hostess special will be! :)